waiting// a poetic rant of sorts



i'm tired and cranky

homework is taking over

it's just that time of... life



eli is getting bigger 

and louder

and i am getting baby fever



spring is nearly here ::cheer::

relaxation is in store for us all

i am hoping we find a house, soon



what's frustrating is the block i am feeling

knowing that God is up to something

but holding me at this place for now



most frustrating is i have no control at all

no control over when He'll move

and allow me to take the next step



most liberating is knowing i owe no one an explanation 

not for my obedience to His plan

or my faith in the unknown





i fix my eyes on what is unseen

and i wade through confusion knowing He is pulling me through





i set my sights on the Man that has pulled me out of so much

and my hope is in His Grace










what are you wading or waiting through today??









Popular posts from this blog

unsettled // the september series

heart-planting series//stir the ground

Advent Devotional Day 1, A Divine Disruption