state of my spirit



loving Father~

i lift up Your name as I reflect on the moments where I clearly felt Your presence today.



You reminded me, through many sources, to come to You for rest

i felt Your peace in the arms of my content husband

and experienced Your miraculous love with an unprompted "i love you mama" from eli.


i stood at church and praised Your name with hundreds of other believers

sang out loud of Your love, and endless mercy

and held back a breakdown, remembering all You suffered for me



i took bread and wine in remembrance of You

i took in the weight of Your fresh promises as i thanked You for all i am

i stood in awe of You and felt new all over again


Lord i am not worth the Son You sent for me

but i'm forever grateful for the opportunity to learn to believe i am


thank You for the life i live, even when i do not appreciate it

thank you for Your patience with me, and Your forgiveness, time and time again

blessed am i to find myself in Your favor during my time here on earth


in Your name i pray, sweet Savior,

Amen

Popular posts from this blog

The many (many) miles of the first-time Detroit FreePress marathoner--

In with the old

a white flag moment