Devotional//Armor of God

courtesy of



I get ready every morning; put my hair and makeup together, match up jewelry, even change bags on a good day.. and I still fall apart by the afternoon.  The devil works his way into my routine and even the best belted jacket cannot keep him away.

 I need more..




My 2013 spiritual resolution 

to dress in the Armor of God everyday, and be prepared for spiritual battle.  As a daughter of the King it is our duty to be aware of the world around us, and go into it fully prepared to stand against evil.

Ephesians 6:11 NIV says:

“Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes”


Popular posts from this blog

unsettled // the september series

heart-planting series//stir the ground

The many (many) miles of the first-time Detroit FreePress marathoner--